Frequently Asked Questions
- Go to the My Account page, in the "Billing Information" section click "add / update credit card" button. Enter your credit card information.
- After your credit card information has been added - go to "Add Funds" and enter the dollar amount you would like to add ($25 minimum) to your account and click "charge".
- Optional: Enable Auto Recharge. Turning on your Automatic Payment setting will ensure uninterrupted service. This is especially important for customers validating web forms via API.
- Batch validation for lists under 50,000 numbers per file - available through the my.realvalidation.com user portal. Batch services documentation
- Bulk validation for large lists of up to 500,000 numbers per file - available through secure ftp. FTP is not automatically setup during account creation. If you will be submitting large files please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to request FTP credentials.
- API validation for web forms and apps. API services documentation
- Manual validation of one number at a time - available through the my.realvalidation.com user portal.
We have a dedicated quality control team that actually hand dials a minimum of 3,000 randomly picked numbers each week and compares their findings to our services disposition of the numbers.
RealValidation does not offer a turnkey service. We provide the pieces required to build your own in-house compliance system.
We offer two Do Not Call services:
1) DNC Lookup - provides national, states, and DMA do not call status, known litigator check, and phone type
2) DNC Plus - includes all data points from DNC Lookup plus connected/disconnected disposition
We also recommend companies keep an internal DNC list. When a customer requests they be put on your do not call list, their request should be honor immediately.
API calls are limited to 10/sec. with each API being for a single phone number.
Web batches are limited to a 1MB file submission per batch.
FTP submissions should be limited to about 500,000 phones per file uploaded.
Accounts are limited to a single login to manage a single account on my.realvalidation.com. Multiple staff members can be logged in with the same login credentials.
We pride ourselves on the level of support we provide to our clients at all phases of our relationships.
Our up-time is flawless; we have never had an unscheduled outage.
We do not have a formal service level guarantee but are open to discussion to meet our client’s needs.
Our pricing is volume, commitment and service based. Please fill out a quote request and we will be happy to provide pricing for your specific use case.
FYI: Most phone number validation services offer flat fee or fixed pricing because they are only doing a database lookup (who knows when the database was last updated). We use telco data in real-time for each query - which means we have a real cost for every validation.